ORSYP sets up regional office in Dubai
Dubai, December 22, 2012
ORSYP, a leading provider of IT operations management solutions, has announced the opening of its new Middle Eastern headquarters at Dubai Internet City.
Headquartered in Boston, Hong Kong, and Paris, ORSYP is an IT operations management specialist that develops and markets innovative solutions to help automate IT processes and optimize resource utilization
Commenting on the launch, CEO Francois-Xavier Floren said, "Growing our business operations in the Middle East is an important strategic initiative for ORSYP. A local presence will allow us to work closer with existing and new customers helping them address the IT challenges they face."
"Greater communications will also enable us to ensure that ORSYP future direction remains closely aligned to the strategic needs of Middle Eastern ORSYP users along with customers that we have in other regions," he added.
For heading its regional operations from its Dubai headquarters, ORSYP has appointed Nabil Ben Abdallah as the new vice president sales for Middle East.
"Our customers recognize our commitment to the region and with Nabil leading our team we have someone who not only brings a wealth of technical knowledge and industry expertise; we also have an individual who has extensive experience of working with customers across the territory," said Floren.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends
- Nawras launches mobile business plans
- Etisalat launches new Nokia Lumia