Viva’s iPhone 5 stand draws big crowds
Manama, January 9, 2013
The iPhone 5 Experience Stand set up by Viva Bahrain, a top telecom operator, at major shopping mall Bahrain City Centre is drawing customers in large numbers.
Children visiting the stand get the opportunity to engage in fun activities such as ‘Throw the App’ game and the ‘iPhone Memory’ game, while grown-ups were able to experience Apple’s three latest innovative products, the iPhone 5, the fourth generation iPad and the iPad mini.
The Viva iPhone 5 Experience Stand is located in the galleria of Bahrain City Centre on the ground floor, and will be open until January 12. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du lauches prepaid data bundles
- RTS Realtime opens data center in Dubai
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- Etisalat yet to hear on Maroc Telecom bid
- Brocade appoints new country manager in Saudi
- UAE TRA to allocate new bands
- UAE firms ‘lacking in cloud integration’
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- ICT solutions 'key to knowledge development'
- Morocco plans 4G mobile licence tenders