Viva’s iPhone 5 stand draws big crowds
Manama, January 9, 2013
The iPhone 5 Experience Stand set up by Viva Bahrain, a top telecom operator, at major shopping mall Bahrain City Centre is drawing customers in large numbers.
Children visiting the stand get the opportunity to engage in fun activities such as ‘Throw the App’ game and the ‘iPhone Memory’ game, while grown-ups were able to experience Apple’s three latest innovative products, the iPhone 5, the fourth generation iPad and the iPad mini.
The Viva iPhone 5 Experience Stand is located in the galleria of Bahrain City Centre on the ground floor, and will be open until January 12. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends