Batelco offers BlackBerry Z10
Manama, February 5, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom company, has launched the new BlackBerry Z10 smartphone in the kingdom.
The new device is the first smartphone based on the re-designed, re-engineered and re-invented BlackBerry 10 platform, giving customers a powerful and unique new mobile computing experience.
The BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is the fastest and most advanced BlackBerry smartphone yet, and offers customers a smarter experience that continuously adapts to their needs, said a statement.
Batelco Group general manager of media relations Ahmed Al Janahi said Batelco is delighted to deliver the much sought-after BlackBerry Z10 to its customers in the kingdom. “We recognize the important role that BlackBerry smartphones have come to play in the daily lives of individuals and enterprises and their widespread popularity worldwide. We take our commitment to meeting our subscribers’ changing needs seriously, and we strive to provide them with the latest technology to enhance their everyday lives.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- SAP holds key event in Kuwait
- Mobily partners with PCCW Global
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year