Menatelecom eyes business customers
Manama, June 3, 2013
Bahrain-based Menatelecom said it is targeting a new wave of business customers with its "unprecedented high-speed solutions over its nationwide network".
An investment subsidiary of Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain, Menatelecom said it is offering multiple connectivity options ranging in speed from 18Mb over WiMAX, 150Mb over microwave to 1Gb over fibre.
"With Menatelecom's solutions, your business is sure to remain online and connected without interruption as the network is constantly monitored by a state-of-the-art network operations centre," a company spokesperson said.
"Business solutions over fibre and microwave offer unprecedented speed and security.
Depending on their specific needs, Customers can choose between the super-fast ultra-low latency fibre connections, or the rapid deployment of microwave connections."
The telecom firm said its network offers redundant security features such as multiple international uplinks, primary and backup network and seamless uninterruptible power supply systems support.
The Menatelecom spokesperson said the company's range of advanced technical solutions includes enterprise solutions such as dedicated business packages in addition to virtual private network solutions; carrier pre-select service; international private leased circuit; multi-protocol label switching and data centre hosting.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- EIAST signs Dubai Sat-2 deal
- Etisalat unveils cloud solution for businesses
- 'Smart' innovations for cities to be showcased
- TRA Bahrain launches new website
- Omantel share sale subscribed 1.99 times
- Virgin Mobile to launch Saudi service by June
- Cisco launches new platform for telecom operators
- Bit9 appoints new regional director
- Menatelecom launches new 4G offer
- Batelco unveils new business broadband package
- Mobily seals Bharti Airtel partnership deal
- VIVA launches exclusive rewards program
- US govt to shed control of net addresses
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya