Golden Systems wins ‘Best Contribution’ award
Dubai, June 19, 2013
Dubai-based Golden Systems Middle East said it has won the ‘Best Contribution’ award from Kingmax for its sales performance across the region.
Golden Systems is a trusted distributor in the region since its inception in 1996.
Kingmax is a leading brand of DRAM and flash memory, committed to the innovation of the best memory module solutions.
Speaking on the achievement, COO Ehsan Hashemi said: “Kingmax has been our long-term valuable vendor partner and winning the award is an honor for Golden Systems. Our team has worked very hard to increase its market share in the Middle East and this award is recognition these efforts.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo