Du launches new business tablet plan
Dubai, July 16, 2013
Du, a leading telecom operator in the UAE, has launched its Business Tablet Plan that combines the flexibility of a powerful iPad tablet with data bundles, available for all segments of business customers.
“As the divide between devices for business and leisure blurs, we are seeing an increasing interest in businesses adopting tablets, hence we believe the time is ripe to come up with a business-specific tablet plan,” said Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer, du.
“Our Business Tablet Plan is designed to maximise productivity and cater to the mobility needs of modern businesses, whether they are start-ups or large enterprises. With the Business Tablet Plan, all business-critical applications and tools will be accessible wherever our customers are in the UAE, available through their favourite tablets.” – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project