Batelco launches new mobile plans
Manama, July 24, 2013
Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom company, has launched Ramadan offers for its mobile customers.
The deal has been created to foster a spirit of Freej El Mahabba – a neighbourhood of love, said a statement.
The postpaid Family Plan features a shared basket of free minutes, free text messages and free data for up to five lines, for a cost of BD50 ($132) per month.
Members of the shared plan also benefit from free unlimited calls within the group, free access to Batelco Play and Free LTE services. Free mobile devices are also available as part of a 12 month contract.
Batelco’s preparid SimSim customers are being offered unlimited calls and data for a total of BD7 per month.
Group general manager Ahmed Al Janahi said: “These offers for postpaid and prepaid customres are just some of the great surprises we have launched for this Ramadan. Customers are invited to view www.batelco.com for all the latest product and services news or follow Batelco on Facebook or Twitter to be first in line for the special offers.” - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum
- Mobily provides 4G LTE international roaming
- Viva Kuwait, Huawei to set up innovation centre