Batelco hosts ghabga for Bahrain media
Manama, July 24, 2013
Over 150 members of Bahrain’s media representatives were hosted by Batelco, Bahrain’s leading telecom company at its Ramadan ghabga banquet at the Sofitel Zallaq Thalassa Sea and Spa.
The event, which was attended by a number of Batelco’s executive management, was held in the Al Layali Al Zallaq Ramadan Tent which has been enhanced especially for Ramadan 2013.
The evening event gave the guests a valuable opportunity to network, socialise and meet Batelco management, while enjoying Arabic dishes and Ramadan specialties.
“This event was held in honour of our media representative, to whom we owe much gratitude. Throughout the year, they support us by featuring news about our products and services on a weekly basis,” said group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi.
A raffle draw with over 80 prizes was held at the event with the compliments of Batelco and a number of sponsors. - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Batelco wins key ISO certificates
- Global role for TRA Bahrain chief
- BlackBerry posts $4.4bn quarterly loss
- Huawei sees 4G revenue double to $4bn in 2014
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo