Mannai NetworX wins top Cisco awards
Doha, October 2, 2013
Mannai Trading Company’s IT networks and telecom division (NetworkX) won three major awards at the Cisco Partner Summit which was held in Boston recently.
During the summit’s Geographical Region Awards, the company was recognised with 'Partner of the Year', 'Enterprise Partner of the Year' and 'Services Partner of the Year' awards for the Middle East region in 2013, said a statement.
The awards acknowledge exemplary partners who demonstrate best-in-class business practices and serve as a model for the industry within their respective region, it said.
“Cisco values the efforts and contributions of its partners, and it is an honour to recognise Mannai NetworX as a regional award winner,” said Milo Schacher, vice president, EMEAR Partner Organisation at Cisco.
The company helps customers develop IT infrastructure based on global best practices supported by a team of over 150 Cisco certified engineers, led by 44 Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts (CCIE). - TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi
- Du to support SMEs in Ajman
- Red Hat to launch new PaaS
- Egypt to offer unified telecoms licence soon
- Bahrain 'a key player in Nokia Mideast growth'