Probe still on against Bahrain societies
Manama, April 15, 2011
Bahrain's Justice, Islamic Affairs and Endowment Ministry this morning said that it is still collecting evidence against Al Wefaq and Islamic Action Society.
The decision to postpone action was taken in response to media reports of its plan to file a court case and ongoing investigations and trials concerning recent unrest, the ministry was quoted as saying by a Gulf Daily News report.
It also stressed that it is vital at this stage to safeguard national achievements and back the kingdom’s reforms march.
More Government & Laws Stories
- Qatar denies Syria 'contact'
- Iran to take part in security forum
- GCC security bolstered by Royal grant
- Egypt to pay $1.5bn arrears to foreign oil firms
- Charles Russell opens Qatar office
- Egypt delays decision on $4.8bn IMF loan
- UAE, Netherlands sign investments deal
- Iran sees no big 2014 oil exports recovery
- Egypt ‘returned $500m deposit to Qatar’
- Bill to scrap expat levy is rejected