UK law firm opens regional HQ in Bahrain
Manama, September 5, 2013
UK-based law firm Charles Russell unveiled its new regional head office in Bahrain yesterday (September 4), a report said.
The larger office, located on the 24th floor of the Bahrain World Trade Centre's east tower, is linked to the firm's expansion within Bahrain and the wider Gulf region, reported the Gulf Daily News.
It is the firm's third Bahrain-based headquarters since first opening an office here in 2006.
Present during the opening ceremony were Deputy British Ambassador Russ Dixon and UK Trade and Investment Bahrain head Debbie Dixon. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC to introduce EU-style visa in 2014
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Iran, powers to resume nuclear talks after snag
- Nine officials held in Oman graft trials
- Bahrain 'ready for GCC union'
- GCC plans new law for domestic workers
- Bahrain plans big celebrations for National Day
- Abu Dhabi Ports institute hosts special courses
- Auditing push for small enterprises in Bahrain
- US, UK have failed Syrian rebels says Saudi prince