His Majesty King Hamad
Bahrain, Saudi in key bilateral talks
Manama, November 6, 2013
Bahrain's solid ties with Saudi Arabia and growing bilateral co-operation in various fields were hailed at a key meeting yesterday (November 5).
This came as His Majesty King Hamad received at Gudaibiya Palace Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud Al Faisal, who conveyed a message from Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud on strong and deep-rooted historical relations between the two countries, as well as the latest political developments at regional and international levels.
His Majesty commended Saudi Arabia's honourable stances and its continuous support to Bahrain, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
He also praised Saudi Arabia's pioneering role in supporting the GCC march as well as Arab and Islamic issues.
The Saudi Foreign Minister conveyed to His Majesty greetings from King Abdullah and Crown Prince, Deputy Premier and Defence Minister Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud.
The King conveyed his greetings in return.
He also discussed with the Saudi minister latest political developments in the Arab world.
Prince Saud was received at Bahrain International Airport by his Bahraini counterpart Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed Al Khalifa. – TradeArabia News Service
More Government & Laws Stories
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Saudi names Brotherhood as terrorist group
- Qatar outraged over terror claims
- Bahrain PM condemns exploitation of children
- Qatar will not alter foreign policy: source
- Bahrain accuses Iran of fomenting trouble
- 'Put security before rights' in Bahrain: publisher
- 'Hizbollah trained Daih blast suspect'
- Key terror blast suspects named in Bahrain
- $2.6m Royal Fund for martyrs set up
- Bahrain to draw up new anti-terror laws
- GCC ROW: Qatar voices surprise over envoys pull out
- GCC tobacco tax rise ‘will fuel illicit trade’
- Saudi, UAE, Bahrain withdraw envoys from Qatar
- Bahrain explosion draws global condemnation
- GDN photographer hurt in blast is discharged
- Iran playing increasing role in Bahrain unrest
- Bahrain launches 6-point plan to fight terror
- Sisi gives sign he will run for president
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Health insurance must for Saudi visa
- Qatari doctor gets 7 years jail in UAE
- Family violence law articles approved in Bahrain
- Credit card thief jailed in Bahrain
- GDN photographer hurt in Bahrain explosion
- Bahrain King orders crackdown on terrorists
- Bahrain's 4-year development plan on track
- Bahrain authorities warn of rogue labour camps
- Experts draw 'startling comparisons' in explosives
- Bahrain reforms 'far exceed recommendations'