Grey Group appoints new chief creative officer
Dubai, March 18, 2012
Grey Group Mena has announced the appointment of Marc Chalhoub as chief creative officer, effective April 2.
Chalhoub will be based in Beirut, with responsibilities across all of the company’s Mena operations, said a statement from Grey Group.
Chalhoub left Leo Burnet at the end of 2005 and after more than 18 years of pursuing his ambition for a career as a film director.
He subsequently set up his own film production company and has since worked with numerous advertising agencies across the region.
Grey Group forms a part of communications conglomerate, WPP Group, and operates in over 83 countries worldwide.
The organisation has branded agencies covering many communications disciplines; including advertising, direct marketing, public relations, brand development, customer relationship management, sales promotion and interactive digital marketing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award