Etisalat launches 3D TV channel
Abu Dhabi, April 4, 2012
Etisalat today launched the internationally acclaimed lifestyle and entertainment channel High TV 3D, the first 3D channel in the UAE.
The channel is available on eLife TV.
Viewers in the UAE will now be able to enjoy the very best in entertainment 3D programming ranging from the latest entertainment news, travel programs from around the world to exclusive drama, comedy, fitness shows and movies, a statement said.
eLife TV will offer an exciting Hight TV 3D line-up that encompasses lifestyle and entertainment programmes on exotic destinations, coverage of exclusive parties, celebrity news and gossip, and a slew of in-house productions including reality shows and more.
Rashed Alabbar, vice president, home product marketing, Etisalat said: “We are very pleased to add High TV 3D channel to the rich bouquet of content for our eLife TV viewers. As leaders in home entertainment, Etisalat was the first in the UAE and the region to bring 3D to our customers with the broadcast of 2010 Fifa World Cup through Al Jazeera Sports channels. Today, we once again become the first to launch a 24/7, dedicated 3D entertainment and lifestyle channel.
“Our customers will love the experience of viewing 3D TV from the comforts of their living rooms. The addition of the 3D channel strengthens our repertoire of entertainment options provided to our customers. It also substantiates our commitment to offer the best-in-class TV entertainment to our viewers,” he said.
Etisalat’s eLife TV customers can subscribe to this new channel by calling 101 and selecting “A La Carte” option at Dh20 per month.
“It is indeed a major milestone for us, as an international 3D channel, to be present in the Middle East on the leading platform with the highest reach,” said Eric Klein, CEO of High TV 3D. “We are excited to be bringing the very best in lifestyle and entertainment programming to an audience that embraces entertainment as the very essence of their culture.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Majid Al Futtaim plans cinema expansion
- Dubai Culture launches Instagram contest
- Dubai arts consultancy wins major hotel deal
- Du campaign sweeps Dubai Lynx Awards
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends