Bahrain set to host food, health events
Manama, April 16, 2012
Two major exhibitions – one on food and hospitality, and the other with a focus on health and wellness – will open tomorrow (April 17) at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
The Fourth Annual Food and Hospitality Expo is being held under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, while the Second Health and Wellness Expo will take place under the patronage of Health Minister Sadiq Al Shehabi.
Both events are being organised by the Bahrain Exhibition and Convention Authority (Beca), and will conclude on April 19.
A Beca spokesman said the Food and Hospitality Expo will provide a strategic platform for participating exhibitors, including retailers and large-scale buyers in the manufacture and supply of food and hospitality products and services.
The spokesman said the Health and Wellness Expo will aim to promote awareness about the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
Free workshops and seminars, free medical check-ups as well as demonstrations of fitness equipment and beauty treatments will be the highlight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Arab heroes shine at Abu Dhabi Triathlon
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Dubai Lynx Awards
- Bahrain set to host first bridal and fashion expo
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs