Bahrain set to host food, health events
Manama, April 16, 2012
Two major exhibitions – one on food and hospitality, and the other with a focus on health and wellness – will open tomorrow (April 17) at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre.
The Fourth Annual Food and Hospitality Expo is being held under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prime Minister Prince Khalifa bin Salman Al Khalifa, while the Second Health and Wellness Expo will take place under the patronage of Health Minister Sadiq Al Shehabi.
Both events are being organised by the Bahrain Exhibition and Convention Authority (Beca), and will conclude on April 19.
A Beca spokesman said the Food and Hospitality Expo will provide a strategic platform for participating exhibitors, including retailers and large-scale buyers in the manufacture and supply of food and hospitality products and services.
The spokesman said the Health and Wellness Expo will aim to promote awareness about the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
Free workshops and seminars, free medical check-ups as well as demonstrations of fitness equipment and beauty treatments will be the highlight. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra
- Bahrain big inspiration for top US designer
- Three 'Avatar' sequels to be made in New Zealand