OBG gets new team for Bahrain report
Manama, October 1, 2012
Oxford Business Group (OBG), a leading global publishing, research and consultancy firm, has appointed a new editorial team to supervise the publication of its upcoming The Report: Bahrain 2013.
The new country manager is Carolina Tenzer, who is a specialist in the oil and gas industry.
Editorial manager Greg Cohen is experienced in researching and analysing geopolitical trends and risks worldwide.
"The role of foreign investment is expected to be a key component in Bahrain's economic recovery," said OBG regional director Michelle Solomon.
"With their in-depth knowledge of the workings of Middle Eastern economies, I am confident that Carolina and Greg will help us to accurately capture both the challenges Bahrain faces and the opportunities it offers in our highly-anticipated report."
The Report: Bahrain 2013 provides highlights on Bahrain's macroeconomics, infrastructure, banking and other sector-specific developments. It will be available in print or online.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website
- Media academy planned in Bahrain
- Sony wins $143m Al Jazeera project
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo