RAK Properties chief wins Forbes CEO award
Dubai, November 8, 2012
Mohamed Sultan Al Qadi, MD & CEO of RAK Properties, was presented with the Forbes Middle East CEO award which recognizes the performance of the region's leading CEOs over the past five years.
The awards ceremony was hosted in Atlantis The Palm in Dubai recently, under the patronage and in presence of Sultan bin Saeed Al Mansoori, UAE Minister of Economy and the presence of Dr Rashid Ahmad bin Fahad, the Minister of Environment and Water.
Al Qadi received the award based on his outstanding achievement in taking RAK Properties to a leadership position not only in the UAE but across the region.
Al Qadi attributed this award to the management team of RAK Properties that has shown far-sighted vision and commitment to the execution of projects and plans.
He praised the forum for highlighting the leadership stories of the region and said it was a matter of pride that the success attained by RAK Properties is being noticed by business leaders and organizations in the Mena region.
Al Qadi has succeeded in adopting a smart and conservative supply strategy for RAK Properties while maintaining a flexible approach to growth and enhancing readiness for new phase of the company’s development, while ensuring that supply is in tune with actual demand.
RAK Properties success is a great team that has made the company a leading real estate brand and created sub-brands to go under this solid corporate umbrella, including Mina Al Arab, Julfar Towers and RAK Tower, said Al Qadi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrain may stage 2014 F1 season opener
- Book on Bahrain PM’s achievements launched
- BenQ unveils new digital signage range
- UAE cinema launches first Dolby Atmos theatre
- Bahrain Wahooo! in new Guinness record bid
- Bahrain extends deadline for eContent award
- Saudi to block WhatsApp ‘within weeks’
- Abu Dhabi, Dubai to share UAE Pro League broadcast
- ME firms set for Asia's biggest infocomm show
- Emirates set for FIFA Confederations Cup