Fox Movies to telecast Oscar Awards
Dubai, January 29, 2013
With the 2013 Movie Awards Season in full swing, Fox Movies will bring Hollywood’s most prestigious awards to the region.
Cinema’s biggest night, the 85th Academy Awards, takes place on February 24 and it will be aired live for the fifth consecutive year on Fox Movies (from 1 am Saudi Arabia/2 am UAE).
Fox Movies is the channel in the region with exclusive rights to the glamorous event.
Fox Movies will also telecast a slew of other high profile live and exclusive award ceremonies scheduled to air, including the Bafta Awards on February 10.
“This year, Fox Movies provides exclusive coverage of the world’s three most coveted film Awards, including Hollywood’s most important night of the year, the 85th Academy Awards,” said Athreyan Sundararajan, head of marketing, Fox International Channels Middle East.
“February is also Fox Movies’ ‘Oscars Month’, featuring a stellar line-up of Academy Award-winning films and actors. In line with this, we have launched exciting marketing and promotional initiatives to ensure the very best in entertainment for Fox Movies viewers,” he said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- NAS CEO El Houry chosen Young Global Leader
- Branson to address top UAE executives at du forum
- Rare Qatari artefacts on display in Doha
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SES signs capacity deal with Libyan group
- Primedia appoints new general manager in UAE
- National Geographic announces Cosmos launch
- Red Stallion Interactive sets up Bahrain, Qatar offices
- New MD for Media Group International
- Al Aan TV picks Harris for HD service
- Ogilvy & Mather takes majority stake in Memac Ogilvy
- UAE to host first stage of IPL cricket
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- LIVE exhibits HD technologies at Cabsat
- Twitter crashes again, software glitch blamed
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- Art now 'a viable asset class for ME investors'
- 150 creative activities mark 1st Dubai Art Season
- KFC, MBC promotion offers visit to WWE event
- 155m-year-old dinosaur finds home in Dubai Mall
- Most firms take up more CSR projects
- Saudi salon plans expansion across Gulf
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal