Batelco sponsors top horserace festival
Manama, March 12, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom operator in Bahrain, is sponsoring the 2013 King Hamad Horserace Championship Festival to be held on March 15.
The event is set to be held at the Rashid Equestrian & Horse Racing Club in Sakhir. The day of racing, featuring four races is one of the key events in Bahrain’s annual horseracing calendar.
Batelco is giving race goers the chance to win mobile phones in a free draw at the racetrack. Every person entering the event will be given a raffle ticket and a number of lucky people will win a mobile phone in a draw held during the afternoon.
In addition, Batelco’s Mobile Van will be on site with special offers exclusively available for visitors at the race track.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said: “Horseracing forms part of Bahrain’s proud heritage and such an event gives everyone the opportunity to enjoy the spectacle of seeing the best horses in the kingdom in action as they compete for the great prizes.”
Batelco Public Relations manager Osama Alsaad presented the sponsorship cheque to Rashid Equestrian Club PR manager Hamad Al Noaimi at a recent meeting held at Batelco headquarters. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- DAO launches first Arabic Unity 3D game
- Bahrain kids join 'Art of C’ project
- Nawras to help Omani boys meet Messi
- Dubai Film and TV to make Cannes debut
- New president for AmCham Bahrain
- PDO, Omantel to aid scholarship scheme
- More Bahraini women in media urged
- Abu Dhabi enters 'Top 100 MICE hub' list
- Xerox Emirates appoints new GM