Du Live! sponsors Sting in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, March 12, 2013
Du Live!, a unit of top telecom operator Du, is sponsoring musical sensation Sting, live in concert on March 14 at the du Arena, Yas Island in Abu Dhabi.
Sting will perform many well-known hits from his solo career, as well as classics from his time as the front-man of The Police. He will be backed by a live band including Dominic Miller (guitar), Vinnie Colaiuta (drums), David Sancious (keyboards) Peter Tickell (electric fiddle), and Jo Lawry (vocals).
“We are thrilled to be able to present Sting and his band live in Abu Dhabi,” said Hala Badri, executive vice president, Brand and Communications, Du.
“Sting is a music legend, and is the perfect complement to the exciting acts that du Live! has presented in the UAE to date. This will be a must-see concert for music fans across the region, and we look forward to wowing our customers with exciting activations at the venue.”
Du Live! has been associated with some of the finest entertainment to come to the UAE, including Red Bull X-Fighters and the du World Music Festival. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Abu Dhabi Sports launches new mobile app
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award