Batelco to host Made in Bahrain Week
Manama, April 10, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, is hosting the Made in Bahrain Week aimed at supporting talented youth.
The initiative, running from April 12 to 20, is part of Batelco’s Youth Marketing Team, bidding to provide opportunities to enhance the skills of Bahrain’s young generation.
Many young talents are signed up to participate to display their unique work in areas such as artwork, handicraft, design, clothing, sweets, food and more.
In addition, the event will host many entertainment activities such as talented musicians who will help create a unique and relaxing atmosphere for the visitors, and artists will create artworks for the further entertainment of all. It promises to be a great family occasion with activities including Henna stalls and a selection of food stalls and mini shops for craftwork and traditional Bahraini crafts, a statement said.
Since the aim is to support talended young people, all activities and products in the event have been created or designed by young Bahrainis. This includes the design of the place itself, the event’s logo and all communication materials used.
In addition, all participants will have the chance to compete against each other to win some great prizes in a variety of categories such as design, art, food, traditional craft, etc. Furthermore, there will be many raffle prizes for the audience and participants, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Batelco |
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats
- US firm to launch underwater sports in Gulf
- Social media forum draws global experts in Bahrain
- Sharjah unveils 'Islamic Capital' show venue
- BAC wins eContent award for new website