Gulf media forum begins in Bahrain
Manama, April 26, 2013
A regional media forum begins tomorrow at the University of Bahrain, Sakhir.
The six-day Second GCC Media Forum, organised by the General Organisation for Youth and Sports, will feature innovations and capabilities of young Bahrainis in various areas of the media, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
The Bahraini delegation includes Razan Jassim, Fatima Bucheery, Talal Al Ansari, Abdulla Faqihi, Salem Al Mansouri, Yasser Al Kooheji, Omar Al Awadhi and Doa'a Bo Khammas.
Its head Sana Ahmed Al Zayani said the event will give delegates the opportunity to interact with media personalities from across the region.
"Workshops and seminars during the event will also serve to make delegates share their views and aspirations about the future of media in the Gulf region," she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra