Batelco sponsors Ramadan tents at key hotels
Manama, June 26, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom operator in Bahrain, has sponsored key Ramadan events and venues including a number of Ramadan tents located at some of the leading hotels in the kingdom.
For the second year, Batelco has included the Grand Mercure in the list of venues receiving its support for the month of Ramadan.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said that Batelco was very pleased to align itself with the Grand Mercure, which is a key focal point for visitors to the busy Seef district.
“Ramadan is a very special time on the Bahraini calendar and we therefore strive to support a varied range of activities that add value for our customers and all residents of Bahrain,” added Al Janahi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair
- Meadfa set for Dubai conference
- Doha media centre sacks chief
- Forum focus on proper use of social media
- 400 firms to showcase at SGI Dubai
- Management contest names jury for UAE debut