New mobile app delivers strategic insights
Dubai, December 4, 2013
Protiviti, a global consulting firm, has launched its new mobile tablet application delivering its experts’ latest perspectives and insightful thinking about governance, risk, compliance and internal audit directly to mobile devices.
“Our new Protiviti Mobiliti app is designed to meet the needs of on-the-go professionals seeking insights to improve their businesses by providing them with Protiviti’s latest reports, surveys, podcasts and more through a customized mobile experience,” said Adam Todd, Protiviti vice president of marketing and communications.
The new app features Protiviti’s latest thought leadership content, including flash reports, research, FAQs and case studies, in addition to multimedia content such as blogs, webinars and videos.
Protiviti Mobiliti allows users to browse content by popularity, industry and topic, with seamless integration for email and social media sharing. Users can also choose to be notified when new content is published, and they can create a personal thought leadership library – a repository of saved items available on- or offline.
“We’ve seen significant growth in the number of visitors accessing our information on the web through mobile devices,” said Todd. “To accommodate this shift, we’ve launched Protiviti’s mobile initiative with the key goals of improving the user experience and creating instant, effortless access to our subject-matter experts’ thought leadership materials.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps