Cluttons backs British publicity event
Manama, January 15, 2014
Cluttons, one of the leading international real estate consultants of the Middle East, is supporting an event launched by the British Embassy in Bahrain to promote friendship and bilateral ties between the two countries.
Great British Week 2014 opened today (January 15) at Bahrain’s International Circuit, and will run until January 22.
Cluttons was one of the first UK based firms of chartered surveyors to open offices in Bahrain back in 1977 and their collaboration with Great British Week 2014 is a clear indication of the company’s strong ties and commitment to delivering property excellence to the Bahrain commercial and residential markets.
Celebrating the 200th anniversary of longstanding and fruitful relations between Bahrain and the UK, Great British Week 2014 is hosted in conjunction with the third international Bahrain Air Show. The event is expected to attract over 200 delegates and exhibitors, which will offer an array of celebratory events and extensive networking opportunities.
Harry Goodson Wickes, head of Cluttons Bahrain, said: “As a UK company founded in 1765 and experience of providing real estate consultancy in Bahrain for over 35 years we are extremely proud to play an integral role in this exciting event. Sponsoring the weeklong event will provide us with opportunities to strengthen our relationships further within the region.
“It also provides a platform to reinforce awareness about our upcoming rebrand that will come hand in hand with instrumental changes to our operations, from improved technology to a new website. In addition to this, we will be communicating our plans to expand in London, opening more branches in prime residential areas.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Microsoft identifies new digital trends
- Etisalat offers live streaming TV apps
- Month-long British Festival in Qatar opens
- 20 students take part in Leo Burnett event
- Saudi, Emirati journalists quit Qatar jobs
- LuLu chief in top global Indian list
- New 'Best Things' website launched
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE