Du Tuesday cinema tickets offer
Dubai, February 5, 2014
Dubai-based telecom operator du is offering its mobile customers two movie tickets for the price of one at Vox Cinemas across the UAE on Tuesdays.
The tickets, which cover standard 2D, VIP seats, Vox Max, Vox 3D and Vox Plus concepts, can be bought through the Vox Cinemas’ website or by showing an SMS coupon code at the cinema box office on a Tuesday.
Fahad Al Hassawi, chief commercial officer, said: “du Tuesday makes the middle of the week more exciting than ever before for our mobile customers.
“Our mobile customers can enjoy the movie of their choice with a friend at any Vox Cinemas across the UAE, because with du Tuesdays they get two tickets for the price of one - it’s that simple.”
The seats are available on a first-come-first-serve basis, he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- OSN wins Emirati cricket sponsorhip deal
- Hollywood blockbuster 'Noah' faces GCC ban
- Dubai group launches 'Filmi 72' contest
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released