Krispy Kreme opens new store in Jeddah
Jeddah, November 20, 2007
Americana has opened its first Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnuts store at the Aziz Mall in Jeddah.
The store will include Krispy Kreme's doughnut-making theatre, allowing customers to see the doughnuts being made from start to finish. The store will also feature Krispy Kreme's traditional 'Hot Doughnuts Now' sign, which when illuminated, announces to customers that Krispy Kreme's signature Hot Original Glazed Doughnuts are being made and can be served “Hot Now”.
Krispy Kreme's stores in Saudi Arabia are offering the company’s signature hot original glazed as well as 15 additional varieties of doughnuts, including iced, filled and cake doughnuts.
To assure quality and consistency, Krispy Kreme produces its own proprietary doughnut mix and manufactures its own proprietary doughnut-making equipment. Fruit juices, soft drinks, and bottled water will also be available at the store, as well as specialty coffees, innovative Italian sodas and refreshingly creative frozen drinks, such as Mango, Strawberry, Pina Colada and Chocolate.
Prior to the official opening, residents of Jeddah had the opportunity to sample Krispy Kreme original glazed doughnuts when members of the Krispy Kreme team shared more than 200 000 doughnuts with local businesses and the local community.
At the opening, Krispy Kreme rewarded its loyal customers by awarding them a dozen free doughnuts a week for 52 weeks, and many other prizes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation