Premier League snooker on Showtime Arabia
Dubai, December 2, 2007
Showtime Arabia has become the new home of premier league snooker starting with the telecast of round 10.
The competition featured snooker’s first ever ‘shot clock’ with the players having just 25 seconds to execute their shot, with a five-point penalty awaiting transgressors. There are two points for a win and one for a draw, with the top four competitors advancing into the playoffs, said an official spokesman.
The line-up included Ronnie O’Sullivan, Stephen Hendry, Steve Davis, John Higgins, Jimmy White and many up and coming stars.
The event began on November 22 and will conclude with the finals set for tonight (December 2).- TradeArabia New Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head