New F&B director for Emirates Palace
Abu Dhabi, February 5, 2008
Jean Pierre Garat has joined Abu Dhabi’s Emirates Palace as its new F&B director.
Having worked with prestigious luxury hotel brands in Europe and the Middle East, the French national has a wealth of experience in managing restaurant operations, kitchen staff, banqueting events, as well as developing distinctive menus that cater to a wide range of tastes and clientele, said a statement.
“Jean Pierre is an excellent addition to our management team. F&B is one of the most critical aspects of our operations, and will be better served and managed with his expertise and experience,” said Hans Olbertz, general manager, Emirates Palace.
Prior to his appointment, Jean Pierre was the F&B Director at The Monarch Hotel Dubai, where he was responsible for setting up the F&B operations, as well as successfully managing its opening. –TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day
- US Navy plans expansion in Bahrain