JWT bags 12 Cristal awards
Dubai, March 3, 2008
JWT MENA network bagged 12 of the 20 advertising honours up for grabs at this year’s prestigious MENA Cristal Awards held in Faraya, Lebanon.
“There’s joy here. This agency never takes itself too seriously. It puts its heart and soul into enjoying what it does and having fun doing it. Usually it pays off. We were going to have a party regardless of the results,” said chief creative officer for JWT Middle East and North Africa Ramsey Naja.
Client campaign wins across the JWT MENA network this year included AIG insurance; Nestle KitKat and Lion Bar; Cadbury; Unilever, Lipton Green Tea; HSBC; Kraft Foods; DTC; Vodaphone; Peta; City Of Hope; Unilever; Safedriver , Bookworld; Anjar Industries, Vimto; Dubai Autism Centre and Reckitt Benckiser.
Running since 2005, the competition recompenses the best advertising work from the Middle East and North Africa.
Also part of the WPP Group Mediainsight UAE walked away with a Grand Cristal for their Nestle Coffee Mate campaign and Mindshare won a Cristal for their Nando’s ‘Run for your Peri-Peri’ services campaign in Lebanon. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village