Opus launched in Dubai
Dubai, March 12, 2008
The Eleven Forty Company has launched the Opus, the world’s most exclusive and unique version of The Beautiful Game.
Designed and developed in England, the Opus is striking and flawless. Using sophisticated Doppelganger technology, clients can have their own three dimensional player heads micro cast from a simple photograph, the company said in a statement.
Select your friends and family or your favourite players from any era, to create your very own customised version of The Beautiful Game, it added.
“Whilst its core function is a customised football table, the Opus has also been acclaimed as a luxurious item of furniture and given its beauty, as a fabulous work of art,” said Eleven Forty Company director Gordon Gunn.
The Opus will be on display at the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) on March 17 to 19.
The debut of The Eleven Forty Company’s luxury customised ‘head’ cufflinks will also take place at the DIFC, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan