Adobe releases Photoshop updates
Dubai, March 15, 2008
Adobe Systems Incorporated has released updates to Photoshop Lightroom and the Photoshop Camera Raw plug-in, both available immediately as free upgrades for existing users.
Launched last 2007 in the Middle East, users are now provided with added raw file support for nine additional digital cameras, including the Canon EOS 450D (Digital Rebel XSi /EOS Kiss X2), Fujifilm S100FS, Nikon D60, Olympus SP-570 UZ, Pentax K20D, Pentax K200D, Sony A200, Sony A300 and Sony A350. Lightroom 1.4 also provides updated printer driver compatibility for Apple Leopard Mac OS X 10.5, said an official spokesman.
The camera raw functionality in the Adobe Photoshop software, including Photoshop Lightroom, Photoshop CS3 and Photoshop Elements, provides fast and easy access to the latest raw image formats produced by many leading professional and midrange digital cameras.
Working with these digital negatives allows greater artistic control and flexibility while still maintaining the original raw files. Photoshop Lightroom and the Camera Raw plug-ins also support the same functionality for TIFF and JPEG files. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals