HCC wins Lost Paradise deal
Manama, April 8, 2008
Hilal Corporate Communications (HCC) has been appointed as the marketing communications agency for the Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park.
HCC is working with the management of the Lost Paradise of Dilmun on the advertising and media buying for the water park.
“We chose to work with HCC as they demonstrated a high level of creativity and were spot on with right messages for the Lost Paradise of Dilmun,” explained Paul Blunt, general manager, Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park. “Our new campaign has just broken for the 2008 season and we expect to be keeping people up-to-date with all that is happening at the park through the advertising HCC creates with us.”
“I am delighted that HCC has been appointed as the marketing communications agency for Lost Paradise of Dilmun. We believe that our unique approach and excellent media relations will provide this valued client with the most effective communication campaign possible. I am particularly pleased to be working with such a professional organisation which has a pedigree of highly successful projects in other parts of the world,” said Ali Kashef Alghata, managing director, HCC.
The Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park opened for the 2008 season in March. The current opening hours are 10 am to 5 pm. As the summer approaches new opening hours will be announced, a spokesman said.
The park is open six days a week and closed every Tuesday except on school and public holidays.
For further information on the Lost Paradise of Dilmun call +973 1784 5100. –TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase