Canon scores hat-trick at EISA awards
Dubai, August 20, 2008
Imaging and IT solutions leader Canon said it has won three highly respected awards by the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) – Europe's premier consumer technology awards association.
The Canon EOS 1000D was named European Consumer Camera 2008-09; the Canon Selphy ES2 took the plaudit for European Mini Photo Printer 2008-09, while the Canon HV30 was voted European HD Camcorder 2008-09.
The trio of awards underlines Canon's success in pushing imaging technology forward.
"Canon is delighted to be honoured by the EISA judges once again," said Hendrik Verbrugghe, marketing manager, Canon Middle East.
"It's particularly satisfying to have gained this recognition over such a broad range of product groups – reflecting Canon's continuing commitment to driving imaging excellence across the board." - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show