Canon scores hat-trick at EISA awards
Dubai, August 20, 2008
Imaging and IT solutions leader Canon said it has won three highly respected awards by the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) – Europe's premier consumer technology awards association.
The Canon EOS 1000D was named European Consumer Camera 2008-09; the Canon Selphy ES2 took the plaudit for European Mini Photo Printer 2008-09, while the Canon HV30 was voted European HD Camcorder 2008-09.
The trio of awards underlines Canon's success in pushing imaging technology forward.
"Canon is delighted to be honoured by the EISA judges once again," said Hendrik Verbrugghe, marketing manager, Canon Middle East.
"It's particularly satisfying to have gained this recognition over such a broad range of product groups – reflecting Canon's continuing commitment to driving imaging excellence across the board." - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract