PowerMeMobile renews pact with UMG
Beirut, September 16, 2008
PowerMeMobile, the Lebanese mobile solution and content provider, has extended its content supply agreement with Universal Music Group International, one of the world's biggest global music label.
Since 2007, PowerMeMobile has held full rights to sell, communicate and manage all Universal Digital content in the Mena region, namely Ringtones, RingBack Tones, Wallpapers, Videos and Music downloads.
In one year, PowerMeMobile has been able to deploy Universal content thru prominent mobile carriers in countries such as Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Oman, Palestine and Lebanon.
'We are proud to be associated with the Universal Music Group, which would give us the opportunity to provide mobile users in our part of the world with first-class music content on their phones,' said Bassam Tueni, CEO of PowerMeMobile.
Universal Music Group consists of 15 record labels producing top international stars and groups such as Eminem, Sting, Black Eyed Peas, Pussycat Dolls, Mariah Carey, Christina Aguilera, U2, 50 cent, Bob Marley, Akon, Guns‘n Roses, Bee Jees, Bon Jovi, B.B King and many more.
PowerMeMobile provides mobile content and services to more than 30 operators in the Mena region and Africa. It is a major player in the messaging field through its award winning MessageManager Platform, said an official.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head