Artaaj opens Abu Dhabi office
Dubai, September 17, 2008
Artaaj, a full service agency, is setting up a branch in Abu Dhabi, to tap into the incredible growth in the meetings and events industry in the emirate.
A recent survey of meetings, incentives, conference and event professionals tipped Abu Dhabi as the second most important destination in the Middle East – a rise of nine places in just one year.
The Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority has set a target of more than doubling annual visitor numbers from 1.35 million last year to over three million by 2015.
'Abu Dhabi is an emerging market for meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE) and there is a strong demand for the services we provide. With so many exciting projects underway or on the drawing board it is a strategic move for Artaaj,' said Artaaj CEO Biju Jayaraaj.
'Apart from offering our extensive portfolio of services, our Abu Dhabi branch will also focus on providing comprehensive wedding planning and exhibition management services.'
Headquartered in Dubai for over five years, Artaaj has worked on over 850 projects for more than 250 clients, he added.
This month, for the third consecutive year, Artaaj will begin to implement the nomination drive for the renowned Abu Dhabi Awards.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers