Lexmark unveils printers for small offices
Dubai, December 6, 2008
Lexmark has introduced two new series of colour laser printers and colour laser multifunction products (MFPs), to help businesses save time and money.
'We designed these products with the environment in mind so customers can feel good about reducing their environmental footprint as they decrease costs and increase productivity,' said Marty Canning, Lexmark vice president and president of its printing solutions and services division.
Both series also feature wireless models that are Wi-Fi certified 802.11n draft 2.0. Lexmark's printers are the first in the industry to receive this certification for this leading-edge wireless technology, he added.
802.11n is a new wireless standard that supports a longer range and higher wireless transfer rates than the previous standard, 802.11g.
The Lexmark C540 Series which includes C540n, C543dn and C544n models deliver unique 4800 Colour Quality mode for stunning colour images and graphics along with true 1200x1200 dpi for extra quality and detail in customer-facing documents. The series also features a unique four-in-one colour laser printhead design that delivers superior colour registration, said a statement.
The Lexmark X544 models are four-in-one devices that print, copy, scan and fax, with fast print speeds up to 25 ppm in color and black. They also feature two-sided scanning as well as access to extra-high-yield cartridges and more robust paper handling for larger workgroups.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm