Burger King launches new six-pack burger
Dubai, December 22, 2008
Ushering in the spirit of sharing as the festive season rolls around, Burger King has introduced ‘Burger Buddies’, a new six-pack burger meant to be shared among family and friends.
Sold in a set of six but served in a single package, ‘Burger Buddies’ comprises three pairs of co-joined buns, each consisting of two beef patties that are moulded together and served with mustard, ketchup, pickles and tasty cheese.
The bite-sized burgers are designed to provide a unique dining experience to customers by allowing diner groups to share the excitement of tucking into a single scrumptious meal, said a statement.
“We expect ‘Burger Buddies’ to be a huge success among customers in the UAE, where the tradition of eating together and sharing meals is part of the culture,” said Yasser Abdel Assim, director of marketing and business development for First Food Services, the Burger King franchisee in the UAE.
‘Burger Buddies’ six-pack is the latest menu innovation to be rolled out by Burger King, which has been rapidly expanding its presence in the Middle East and had recently opened its 200th restaurant in the region at Dubai International Airport Terminal 3.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show