Gulf Hotel to build new restaurant
Manama, February 12, 2009
Bahrain's Gulf Hotel has announced the construction of its ninth fine-dining establishment, a 112-seat Mexican restaurant expected to cost up to BD650,000 ($1.7 million).
The restaurant, which is scheduled to open in July, will also feature an adjacent cafe seating 50 people due to open in October.
Gulf Hotels Group chief executive officer Aqeel Raees sealed the agreement with developers World Decor during a ceremony at the hotel.
The announcement follows the complete refurbishment of the Men's Health Club and the ongoing construction of executive offices and a 600 bay multistory car park estimated to cost approximately BD8.5 million.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers