Expert to conduct Gulf Photo Plus workshop
Dubai, February 12, 2009
David Nightingale, creative director of Chromasia Limited, a fine arts and commercial photography company, will conduct workshops at this year's edition of Gulf Photo Plus (GPP), the region’s only dedicated Photography Event.
Gulf Photo Plus, to begin on March 30, will host a series of workshops at Dubai Knowledge Village, to be conducted by 13 of the world’s best photographers.
The popular ‘Photo Friday’ event on April 3, is the ideal place to top up on tips and techniques from a choice of lectures, mini-workshops and live demonstrations from instructing photographers and brand experts.
David is also the director of Chromasia Training Limited, a photographic and post-production training company, specialising in online tutorials and one-to-one training.
He is also a regular contributor to Digital SLR User, a UK based photography magazine, and his work has been featured in numerous art and photography magazines around the world.
His first book was published in November 2007 Baby Photography Now available from Ilex Press in the UK and Lark Books in the US and he is currently working on Practical HDR, a new book that will be published by Focal Press in the third quarter of 2009.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers