SGI 2009 unveils new print options
Dubai, February 17, 2009
The ongoing Sign & Graphic Imaging Middle East (SGI 2009) exhibition, taking place in Dubai, is seeing the unveiling of a number of new-to-market signage and digital printing solutions.
'The Middle East is a unique market proposition for the sign and graphic imaging industry. You only have to drive along Sheikh Zayed Road and take in the huge billboards to realise that this market does signage bigger and better than any other,' said Abdul Rehman Falaknaz, president of Falak Holdings Group, parent company of International Expo-Consults, organisers of SGI 2009.
'Sign & Graphic Imaging Middle East has long become associated with new product debuts and the 2009 edition is proving no different.'
3M will showcase its entire range of commercial graphics, from digital print films to banners. The international corporation will be promoting its new Scotchcal Overlaminate, designed to meet the highest demands in terms of printed graphic applications with 8580 film.
ADS Advertising will be displaying its Graphtec brand of cutting plotters for signage, automotive, residential and commercial window tinting industry as well as for the packaging industry.
ADS will also be exhibiting X-Film brand of colour vinyl, used for specialty digital print media, and glass frosting film.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm