SGI 2009 unveils new print options
Dubai, February 17, 2009
The ongoing Sign & Graphic Imaging Middle East (SGI 2009) exhibition, taking place in Dubai, is seeing the unveiling of a number of new-to-market signage and digital printing solutions.
'The Middle East is a unique market proposition for the sign and graphic imaging industry. You only have to drive along Sheikh Zayed Road and take in the huge billboards to realise that this market does signage bigger and better than any other,' said Abdul Rehman Falaknaz, president of Falak Holdings Group, parent company of International Expo-Consults, organisers of SGI 2009.
'Sign & Graphic Imaging Middle East has long become associated with new product debuts and the 2009 edition is proving no different.'
3M will showcase its entire range of commercial graphics, from digital print films to banners. The international corporation will be promoting its new Scotchcal Overlaminate, designed to meet the highest demands in terms of printed graphic applications with 8580 film.
ADS Advertising will be displaying its Graphtec brand of cutting plotters for signage, automotive, residential and commercial window tinting industry as well as for the packaging industry.
ADS will also be exhibiting X-Film brand of colour vinyl, used for specialty digital print media, and glass frosting film.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants