Digital comic paves the way for Ninja Blade
Dubai, March 17, 2009
Xbox 360 fans can get a taste of Ninja Blade with a pre-launch custom digital ‘manga’ based storyline created by Vice magazine.
In preparation for the April 7 launch of Xbox’s Ninja Blade, Vice’s digital manga based storyline traces the missions that took place in the past when Ken Ogawa and the Guide team fought to contain the infected.
Each week a chapter is released on stoptheinfected.com with the first two chapters already available to view online or download.
The chapters will lead Ken from his training until the first moments when the Xbox 360 game Ninja Blade starts.
Ninja Blade is an action adventure game set within modern day Tokyo. Parasites known as alpha-worms have mysteriously appeared, unleashing a wave of human destruction as they rapidly spread east reaching the shores of Tokyo.
With the future of humankind hanging in the balance, an exclusive and elite team possessing highly specialized skills is formed to eliminate the enemy onslaught, and ultimately save mankind from complete obliteration.
Ninja Blade will have an estimated retail price of Dh229 ($62.30) and has a PEGI rating of 16+. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract
- Metito announces big global expansion, mulls IPO
- Saudi AAGH group tops Forbes ranking