TradeArabia.com launches global events service
Manama, March 25, 2009
TradeArabia.com has launched an upscale sports and entertainment events service in partnership with Veritas Events (part of Veritas Investments) and Global Event Management (GEM).
The ultimate aim of the service is to provide subscribers with hassle free opportunities to purchase global event tickets and VIP hospitality programs cost-effectively.
TradeArabia.com is now positioned to provide a first-class hospitality service, region-wide, said Rana Lababidi, director- Online Services of the TradeArabia.com Network.
“The first phase of the project has been launched and we will continuously improve the event offering and service in line with our subscriber base requirements – the opportunity is immense,” she said.
“The region is moving more towards lifestyle and events as this is an ideal way for people from all walks of life to connect, do business and have fun at the same time. During times of economic downturn it is even more important for businesses to engage and retain their customers - and what better way than through major events which create a lasting memory,” said Lababidi.
TradeArabia.com is today considered as a key vehicle for information and news. This new project is a means for TradeArabia.com to diversify further its portfolio of activities.
“In view of the dramatic changes and the major reforms in the media sector, we have reviewed our strategy and geared our investments to improve subscriber engagement through initiatives such as the new Events service. Constant innovation allows us to ensure long term profitability and sustainability and we look forward to a long-term strategic partnership with Veritas Events and GEM,” said Lababidi.
Premal Patel, executive director Veritas Investments, said: “We are delighted to partner with TradeArabia.com as we truly believe that lifestyle event products and services are definitely on the increase in terms of demand and number. Through GEM’s extensive world-wide experience we have global coverage and are in a prime position to offer the best lifestyle events and hospitality service in the region. In these trying times, we feel that customer engagement is even more important and what better way to reward and recognize your top customers than an experience of a lifetime at one of the major global sports and entertainment events?
“Our events include motor racing, horse racing, football, golf, tennis, sailing, cricket, fashion, dining and unique adventure experiences. We have something for everyone,” he said.
“Whatever your hospitality needs, our goal is to make sure your experience is the main event,” Patel said.
Visit www.tradearabia.com/events to find out more about the service. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo