Synovate releases ME media study
Amsterdam, May 30, 2009
Synovate, a leading global market research firm, has released the EMS (European media and marketing survey) Middle East 2009, which shows a strong viewing of international TV shows in the region.
International TV commands a weekly viewing of 96 per cent in the Gulf and non -Gulf areas.
This makes the EMS Middle East universe a large and influential audience. International print shows a solid performance in the Gulf area with an AIR of 46 per cent.
The official EMS Middle East launch presentation will take place on June 15 in Dubai Knowledge Village in Dubai.
EMS Middle East is the currency for tracking media, prosperity and influence across approximately the top 13 per cent of adults in 13 cities of the Gulf and non-Gulf area.
The upscale media survey links media usage for over 100 TV channels, 200 print titles and 40 websites with the purchasing habits, business decision making, lifestyles and psychographics of the wealthiest adults in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Egypt, Lebanon and Jordan.
The survey is constantly evolving to meet the needs of international and regional media, media specialists and advertisers who depend on the results to place advertising. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey