Tefal launches instant hot water dispenser
Dubai, June 25, 2009
Tefal, the inventor and market leader of easy to clean Teflon coated pots and pans, has launched its ‘Quick Cup’, which is designed to provide quick and convenient hot water on demand.
Tefal’s Quick Cup was launched recently in the Gulf countries after a successful introduction of the product in many countries across Europe including the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, and Scandinavia and more recently in Russia.
“What this revolutionary new product offers is quick and convenient hot water on demand in just three seconds,” explained Vincent Berry, marketing director Groupe SEB Export-Dubai.
“Quick Cup is the only water heater of its kind to offer instant hot water which does not need any pre-heating thanks to the Opti Quick heating element system.”
Berry added that Quick Cup cuts the waiting time with the use of a pump and upstream cartridge system where water is sucked through the cartridge by the pump in three seconds.
Other benefits of the product are the reduction in lime scale which improves longevity of the product. This also removes temporary hardness. With the use of the Claris filtration system, the heater also reduces the water’s chlorine content which makes for better tasting water.
Quick Cup also reduces copper lead and pesticide content for healthier water. Moreover, the product saves water as only the required quantity is heated. Users are also offered a choice of hot or ambient water temperature. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy