Sage Foods unveils Tender Bites Chicken brand
Cairo, August 22, 2009
Sage Foods, which promises delivery style fresh cuisine, has introduced its latest cuisine brand, Tender Bites Chicken.
Since its establishment over a year ago, Sage Foods has built up a reputation for serving fresh, high quality cuisine in step with Egypt’s lifestyle trends.
“Our goal when starting was to provide people with the highest quality and freshest cuisine possible. A large segment of Egypt’s population use home delivery so we saw there was a tremendous opportunity to service a growing need for convenience as well,” said Hussein Mahmoud, CEO, Sage Foods Inc.
The company's latest cuisine brand, Tender Bites Chicken, features premium delectable fried chicken and chicken sandwiches. It will be available throughout Cairo by mid-September.
The latest addition complements Sage Foods’ two existing cuisine brands, The Burger Kitchen serving fresh made to order burgers and sandwiches and Vital, its brand of healthy living signature salads, soups, and juices.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head