iShares marks 1st year with new DIFC website
Dubai, September 1, 2009
iShares, the world’s largest provider of exchange traded funds (ETFs) and a part of Barclays Global Investors, celebrated its first anniversary with the launch of its DIFC Professional website exclusively for stakeholders in the region.
Through the new iShares website, the user can obtain the most relevant and updated educational information on ETFs. Content ranges from the basics of ETFs to more in-depth analytical pieces and whitepapers and the Index Returns Chart compares the returns of over 150 worldwide indexes.
The site also contains an overview of iShares offerings such as Shari’ah compliant iShares, newly launched global products and other literature and tools which can be used as research collateral. With a user-friendly design, the iShares DIFC Professional website also links to the global iShares sites, providing exposure to worldwide content.
“It has been an exciting year for iShares in the GCC. The website will also help us establish and nurture relationships with our stakeholders and valued clients,” commented Norah Ali Alyusuf, chief administrative officer at Barclays Global Investors.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation