Hotel expo to feature new buyer programme
Abu Dhabi, October 21, 2009
A new hosted buyer programme designed to bring procurement representatives and project owners together with vendors from the hospitality and catering industry will feature at an upcoming hotel equipment exhibition in Abu Dhabi.
The Equip’Hotel Middle East (EHME) exhibition will take place from November 9 to 11 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Adnec).
The new hosted buyer programme will provide key buyers with real business opportunities worth an estimated $ 6.3 million, a statement said.
A total of 70 top international and regional leaders in the hospitality industry have confirmed their participation as hosted buyers, the statement added.
“The hosted buyer programme is a unique initiative that we have developed to facilitate real business opportunities for participants attending,” said Naji El Haddad, show manger, Reed Exhibitions, organisers of the event.
“We have always tried to deliver true value for delegates, however this is by far the most solid driver of benefits for those attending and something that participants can use to measure solid return on investment,” El Haddad added.
This year, the event will focus on three key sectors - hotels & resorts; restaurants & cafés; and pools & spas.
EHME 09 will also conduct seminars on latest industry trends and developments by exhibitors coming from 15 countries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain