Hotel expo to feature new buyer programme
Abu Dhabi, October 21, 2009
A new hosted buyer programme designed to bring procurement representatives and project owners together with vendors from the hospitality and catering industry will feature at an upcoming hotel equipment exhibition in Abu Dhabi.
The Equip’Hotel Middle East (EHME) exhibition will take place from November 9 to 11 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (Adnec).
The new hosted buyer programme will provide key buyers with real business opportunities worth an estimated $ 6.3 million, a statement said.
A total of 70 top international and regional leaders in the hospitality industry have confirmed their participation as hosted buyers, the statement added.
“The hosted buyer programme is a unique initiative that we have developed to facilitate real business opportunities for participants attending,” said Naji El Haddad, show manger, Reed Exhibitions, organisers of the event.
“We have always tried to deliver true value for delegates, however this is by far the most solid driver of benefits for those attending and something that participants can use to measure solid return on investment,” El Haddad added.
This year, the event will focus on three key sectors - hotels & resorts; restaurants & cafés; and pools & spas.
EHME 09 will also conduct seminars on latest industry trends and developments by exhibitors coming from 15 countries. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Qatar 'interested in Eurofighter, Rafale jets'
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan