Al Arabiya to cover WEF at Davos
Dubai, January 26, 2010
Al Arabiya, a 24/7 news and current affairs satellite outlet, will air extensive coverage of the upcoming World Economic Forum including daily reports, updates and interviews with decision-makers ,CEOs and public officials.
This year’s forum, which will open tomorrow (January 27) at Davos, Switzerland, will run up to January 31, and will have a special focus on the severe consequences of the recent disaster in Haiti as well as other major obstacles facing the Middle East today and their impact on other countries of the world.
Al Arabiya will also hold a special debate on “Rethinking the balance of power in the Middle East”.
The discussion will join regional and international leaders who will highlight their concerns on the aftermath of the economic crisis that swept the world in the last two years, and the near and long-term implications of a different power equation in the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan