Al Arabiya to cover WEF at Davos
Dubai, January 26, 2010
Al Arabiya, a 24/7 news and current affairs satellite outlet, will air extensive coverage of the upcoming World Economic Forum including daily reports, updates and interviews with decision-makers ,CEOs and public officials.
This year’s forum, which will open tomorrow (January 27) at Davos, Switzerland, will run up to January 31, and will have a special focus on the severe consequences of the recent disaster in Haiti as well as other major obstacles facing the Middle East today and their impact on other countries of the world.
Al Arabiya will also hold a special debate on “Rethinking the balance of power in the Middle East”.
The discussion will join regional and international leaders who will highlight their concerns on the aftermath of the economic crisis that swept the world in the last two years, and the near and long-term implications of a different power equation in the region. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event