O2 Network wins top honours
Abu Dhabi, May 11, 2010
O2 Network was recently named as the 'Leading PR & Marketing Company' of the year during the Arab Investment Summit 2010 which concluded recently in Abu Dhabi.
The award criteria are based upon nominations from other companies as well as the results from an independent review panel, recognizing quality of work and innovation in methodology.
“This recognition really does belong to our executives on the ground, no question. Their desire to bring something truly original to the Middle East market has been the inspiration behind our growth throughout 2009 and 2010, and it is that kind of personal ambition that has taken this company to where it is today,” said Ahmed Hamadeh, executive manager of the O2 Abu Dhabi office.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision